Hero 31, Sigma, has reached the overwatch test domain, which means that PC players can now test the new tank. Sigma is a scientist whose experiments provide him with serious and powerful psychological damage. After being locked up, Talon has used it as a weapon.
Sigma is a tank that is based on creating shields around the battlefield and thwarting damage. Here is a breakdown of his kit:
- Hyperactive spheres: Sigma launches two gravity charges, which implode after a short duration, which deal with significant damage in an area.
- Experimental barrier: Sigma drives a barrier to a location of your choice. He can remember the barrier at any time.
- Kinetic grbad: Sigma stops the incoming projectiles in the air, turning them into shields.
- accretion: Sigma collects a mbad of rubble and throws it at an enemy to knock them down.
- Gravitational Flow (Last): Sigma manipulates gravity to lift nearby enemies in the air and knock them down.
Sigma does not have the mobility of a D.Va or Winston; instead, its power comes from the manipulation of the surrounding battlefield. Their shields are like Reinhardt or Orisa barriers, except that you can create and control them with Experimental Barrier or Kinetic Grip. It also excels at strangulation points and difficult situations, as they can be seen as shields and then use their offensive skills to interrupt the damage.
Thanks to skills like Accretion and Gravitic Flux, Sigma will pair with heroes with great damage. Pharah & # 39; s Rocket Barrage or Tracer Pulse Pump will be a powerful end to coordinate with Gravitic Flux, and accreditation can help a team focus on Mercy or Ana.
Sigma also seems to feel more comfortable with his team, instead of starting fights behind enemy lines. Unlike Wrecking Ball, Sigma does not get any benefit from facing the enemy. Instead, he uses his abilities to knock down, counterattack and maintain the target and the enemy team.
Sigma cosmetics, voice lines and skins will be put into operation on the test server before launch. We can expect your lobby interactions with other heroes to be added to the game sometime after it is activated on all servers. Brandon "Seagull" Larned, formerly at Dallas Fuel, is broadcasting the Sigma game for the first time with the game's director, Jeff Kaplan.